Solar Energy. '. Terms of cooperation is very simple - comparable settings of your blog ( the number of subscribers, PR, TIC and m. n. ) Mutual accommodation of a similar size of my banner. While I think the limit 2.1 weekly shows, but we can always agree on other conditions of cooperation. Top banner 468x60 me free by the end of February, and a large banner at the bottom and small banners in the ' Advertising ' I have to post right now!.
I also have a super- exclusive offer for people who have a developed sense of beauty and skills to work with graphics editors. The fact that I needed a couple of different -sized banner for this blog. A time and talent to do this - there is no. I need a static or dynamic graphic masterpieces size 88x31, 125x125 and 486h60. Desirable - a few sets with different colors for later inscribing them in a harmonious design of a variety of resources. If you have time and inspiration to do this for me, in response, I am very delighted to host your banner, even though he will not have anything to do with alternative energy, energy conservation or ecology. The condition of only one thing - your job is to please me.
If you are interested in any of my suggestions, in the knock -mail solareview @ gmail. com. We agree.
среда, 30 мая 2012 г.
The exchange offer banners
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий